Seeing What’s Possible
Jobs with Arena
The Arena family of companies is growing and offers exceptional career opportunities within Arena firms and with our portfolio companies. See what's possible for you in the postings below.
Arena Investors, LP
Assist in the monthly close process of the firm’s funds, separately managed accounts, and finance companies: o Prepare and review management fee calculations, incentive fee calculations, and capital roll forwards along with reconciliations from the fund administrator o Review fund level waterfall allocations. o Prepare and review requisite journal entries • Assist in quarterly unaudited and annual audited financial statement preparation, in coordination with fund administrator • Assist in preparation of quarterly board packages and reporting, public filings, and investor reporting
The individual will have demonstrated an ability to work in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment with an ability to think broadly about the business, incorporating continual improvement of processes and procedures with a goal of excellence while focusing on accuracy and efficiency
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• CA preferred
• Strong accounting knowledge including partnership accounting and investment company guidance
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in audit or private fund management
• Private credit experience and familiarity with various financial instruments across industries
• Strong excel and data management skills
Something looks off?