Arena Investors, LP
The individual will have demonstrated an ability to work in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment with an ability to think broadly about the business, incorporating continual improvement of processes and procedures with a goal of excellence while focusing on accuracy and efficiency.
• Bachelor’s degree from a top university, ideally in a quantitative area (e.g., finance, economics, accounting)
• 2-5+ years of direct experience in loan administration and/or agency at a securities or investment firm
• Excellent Microsoft Excel (VBA a plus) and writing skills
• Experience with private credit loan origination a plus
• Wall Street Office (WSO), Loan IQ or equivalent system experience a plus
• The highest level of personal integrity and ethical standards.