Arena Investors, LP
Arena is looking to expand our London office through the addition of an associate. In this role, this individual will support the European Illiquid investment team. Ideal candidates will be organized, self-motivated, resourceful and able to work effectively with all internal functional groups.
• Perform comprehensive business due diligence, build financial models, perform valuation analysis, financial analysis and conduct industry research.
• Screen new transactions, prepare, issue, negotiate and execute term sheets.
• Prepare and present comprehensive investment memoranda and investment committee materials.
• Assist with legal documentation.
• Monitor and assist in the asset management of existing investments.
The individual will have demonstrated an ability to work in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment with an ability to think broadly about the business, incorporating continual improvement of processes and procedures with a goal of excellence while focusing on accuracy and efficiency.
• The ideal candidate must be entrepreneurial, energetic and technically proficient. Must have the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
• Bachelor’s degree from a top university, ideally in a quantitative area (e.g., finance, economics, mathematics, accounting).
• 2-4 years of direct experience at an investment bank and/or buyside investment firm.
• Strong attention to detail.
• The highest level of personal integrity and ethical standards.
• A positive attitude, strong work ethic and a desire to work collaboratively across the organization.
• Excellent Microsoft Excel (VBA a plus) and writing skills.