Quaestor Advisors, LLC (“Quaestor”) is an affiliated Special Servicer, which provides mid and back office services, including asset management, to Arena Investors and external clients.
Quaestor is looking to expand the Operations team, through the addition of an Associate. The Associate will be focusing on internal loan administration. In this role, this individual will be exposed to each step in the origination life cycle of private and syndicated loans and other structured financing arrangements. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, resourceful, and able to work effectively with all internal functional groups.
• Participate in initial discussions around structuring legal entities to support joint venture structures
• Assist in the compilation, inputting and monitoring of static data within internal and external systems
• Assist with the administration of loans on which Arena serves as agent, including coordination with borrowers regarding interest and principal payments, draw downs and deal amendments
• Manage the daily administration of the portfolio within the internally developed Loan Management System (LMS)
• Support the deal funding process, including managing cash balances, cash forecasts and closing wire transfers
• Manage the documentation process surrounding all deals within internal systems and at external service providers
• Monitor, and assist with, identifying and reconciling all cash activity within loan specific external cash accounts. Daily reconciliation of the Fund Administrator Loan Administration activity
• Daily reconciliation of the Fund Administrator Loan Administration activity